On Monday 3 August the Government is launching the 'Eat Out to Help Out' discount scheme. This means that every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in August, diners can get 50% off their food bill (capped at £10 per person).
There’s no limit to the number of times customers can use the offer during the period of the scheme, and you don’t need to produce a voucher either.
Brands taking part at intu Watford
- Burger King - The Whopper, need we say more?
- Cafe Giardino - A cafe with a wide selection of sandwiches, panini's, fresh salads & pastas.
- Cassio Lounge - A restaurant and bar with a delicious food menu, including burgers, salads & tapas. Plus, they do a great brunch menu too!
- Costa Coffee - A great place to grab a quick coffee, or relax with a sandwich and a slice of cake.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen - Serving up a variety of handcrafted burgers with 100% prime beef, plus vegetarian and vegan options too!
- Joe & the Juice - The perfect pit stop to grab a healthy juice, quick coffee or tasty panini.
- Ocean Bells - This independent coffee shop serves up a variety of delicious homemade cakes, sausage rolls, quiches and other tasty snacks. The perfect lunch location.
- Pizza Express - Get a taste of italy with a pizza, pasta or salad here. Don't forget your dough balls too!
- TGI Friday's - The perfect location for family, fun and friends, featuring an American-themed food menu and an amazing cocktail list. You MUST try the Jack Daniels Sesame Strips!
- Tortilla - Bringing California-style Mexican food to Watford town. Grab one of their tasty burritos or quesadillas (if you're visiting after 2pm).
- The Florist - Featuring an impressive floral-inspired cocktail menu and out of this world food too!
- Wrapchic - A blend of Indian & Mexican food. Think burritos and wraps filled with Chicken Tikka and Soya Amritsari.
Discover more of our dining offer here.
Heading out to one of our restaurants or cafes? Share your snaps with us on instagram @intuwatford.
Fancy getting creative in the kitchen and rustling up your own restaurant-worthy meal? Click here for some foodie inspiration.