Number of hours: Full Time
Number of vacancies: 2
Other details: (H3)
About the role
As a Store Manager at Claire’s, your core areas of responsibility will be;
· Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales.
· Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service.
· Store operations: keeping the store running smoothly.
· Commerciality: Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
· Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results.
· Ear piercing (you will receive full training).
You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
· Be either an established Store Manager in a small space store or an experienced Assistant Store Manager in a large space store looking for your first Store Manager role.
· Possess strong leadership skills.
· Be able to demonstrate experience of achieving sales and business results.
· Have experience of managing/supervising a team to achieve KPI targets.
· Be customer focused and results driven.
· Be passionate about retail and fashion.
· Have strengths in visual merchandising.
· Have experience of recruiting, training, coaching and developing team members.
· Have excellent communication and planning and organsising skills.
· Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
· Be Motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.
· Claire’s has over 3,000 stores in over 47 countries globally and continued international growth
· Our mission is to be the preferred global destination for fun fashion accessories!
· We’re the number 1 ear piercer in the world piercing on average 3 million ears a year and now we pierce noses!
· We believe Claire’s represents a “Girl’s Best Friend” and a favorite shopping destination for teens, tweens, and kids.
· We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product.
· We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
How to apply (H3)
Email Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your CV into store