Grab your nearest & dearest and head to our free roller skate rink, where you can have fun showing off your best skills!
The roller skate rink will be open from Friday 14 February until Friday 6 March in the atrium (outside Debenhams), making it the perfect place to keep the kids entertained over half term.
Entry to the rink and hire of the roller skates is free, but we do kindly ask for a donation to MIND charity. Sessions are 45 minutes long, with sessions starting on the hour every hour. There will also be silent discos from 11-12pm & 3-4pm every day!
The opening times are as followed:
Friday 14 - Saturday 22 February: 10am - 5pm
Monday 24 February - Friday 6 March: 12pm - 7pm
Sundays: 11am - 5pm
Rules for the roller rink:
- Skate in one direction only
- No chains of two or more
- Don’t sit or climb on the barriers
- No smoking or drinking allowed on the rink
- Children need to be 5 or over
- Children under 8 years of age to be accompanied by an adult
- Anybody under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted on the rink
- No speed skating
- Only roller skates are allowed on the skating surface
- The management reserve the right to refuse entry or remove persons on the rink entirely at their discretion.