This Christmas we're giving one lucky shopper the chance to win a year's free parking on us. Yep, that means you can come and go as often as you want and pay absolutely nothing! Keep reading for details on how to enter.
Not only that, but we're hitting the brakes on parking charges throughout December for everyone ('tis the season of giving after all!)
Free parking weekday mornings in December*
Spend £50 or more on your shopping at any intu Watford retailer (or a combination of a few!) between 9am and 11am every weekday from 4 December to qualify for free parking. Simply take your parking ticket to our customer service desk along with your receipts to claim your free parking. This is also where you will have the choice to enter our free prize draw to win a year's free parking at intu Watford.
Free parking evenings in December*
Prefer to do your shopping after work? No problem! We've got free parking every weekday evening from 5pm in December for everyone.
*T&Cs apply, please see below
Don't forget, we're open later this December too. Here's to stress free shopping!
Free parking weekday mornings in December
1. Spend £50 at any retailer at intu Watford between 9am and 11am every weekday (Mon-Fri) from 4 December to qualify for free parking
2. To participate in the offer, simply take your receipts to the Customer service desk at intu Watford on the day of purchase to claim your free parking. You will also need to present your car parking ticket which will be validated at the desk.
3. Discount will only be honoured with proof of receipts with full address of participating retailers. The date on the receipt must match the date you are redeeming the free parking for.
4. The discount cannot be exchanged for cash or any other value item.
5. The discount will only apply to retailer purchases made at stores in intu Watford between 9am & 11am on weekdays from 4 December to 24 December 2017 inclusive.
6. The discount applies to the day of transaction only and cannot be transferred in any way whatsoever.
7. Only applies to Kings, Queens, Palace and Charter car parks. Other town centre car parks are exempt from this offer
8. It is our right (intu Watford) to withdraw the offer and any related discounts during the set time period, with no prior notice
9. This offer is not open to staff of intu Watford with our car parking discount scheme or any other related discounts
10. The use of the car parks shall be governed by intu’s usual terms and conditions displayed at the entrances to the relevant car parks
Free parking evenings in December
1. Free parking is available on weekdays from 1st to 24th December 2017 from 5pm until the car parks close
2. Free parking is valid in any of the intu Watford car parks (Kings, Queens, Palace and Charter car parks). Other town centre car parks are not included in this offer
3. No purchase required. Simply enter the car parks from 5pm until the car park closes to qualify for free parking. If you enter the car park before 5pm you will be charged for your parking up until 5pm.
4. Please keep your ticket with you and place it into the car park payment machines in order for this to be validated for your exit from the car park. If you have entered the car park after 5pm the balance due will read £0
5. For usual car parking tariffs and to view the car park opening times please visit our website at www.intu.co.uk/watford
6. The use of the car parks shall be governed by intu’s usual terms and conditions displayed at the entrances to the relevant car parks
Win a year’s free parking
1. If you wish to participate in the competition you must agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 17 and over, excluding employees and contractors, agents and service providers of Intu Properties plc, intu Watford or any retailers at intu Watford, any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
3. All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms. The entry instructions can be found on the relevant page of www.intu.co.uk/watford
4. To enter the competition, please: (a) visit intu Watford by car on weekday mornings from 4-24 December 2017 inclusive between 9am-11am (b) Spend £50 on your shopping at any intu Watford store(s) between 9am and 11am. (c) Visit the Customer Service desk to claim your free parking. At this stage you can opt in to our competition to win a year’s free parking at intu Watford. Your information will not be used for anything other than contacting you if you are a winner, unless you opt in to receive marketing communications from intu at the point of entry.
5. The prize winner(s) will be the person(s) picked at random after the entry closing date.
6. The prize will be for one vehicle registration to have free parking at any of intu Watford’s car parks from 22 January 2018 to 31 December 2018 inclusive. Free parking is only valid in Queens, Kings, Palace and Charter car parks – other town centre car parks are exempt from this prize. There is no fixed parking space, instead the winner will be able to gain access to and leave the intu Watford car parks without incurring a charge. The free parking prize is only available when there are spaces free in the car parks, we cannot guarantee that there will always be spaces available on busy days.
7. The prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email within 5 days of the closing date of the competition.
8. The prize winner’s surname and county will be made available on the news page at www.intu.co.uk/watford
9. The prize winner may be asked to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are asked to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website.
10. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
11. The decision of intu Watford is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. The prize(s) will be as stated on www.intu.co.uk/watford There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
13. The use of the car parks shall be governed by intu’s usual terms and conditions displayed at the entrances to the relevant car parks.
14. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
15. Information you provide to us on the entry form will be used to contact you for the purposes of the competition. Your details will not be used to contact you for any marketing purposes and we will not pass on your information to any third parties, unless you opt in at the point of entering.
17. We reserve the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone in breach of these Terms.
18. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this competition at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
19. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes.
20. The promoter of this competition is intu Watford Limited, 201 The Harlequin, Watford, WD17 2UB, a company registered in England. (“we”, “us” or “our”).
21. Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, intu Watford Management Offices, 201 The Harlequin, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 2UB 20. These Terms and this competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.