In case of an accident or emergency, you’ll be in safe hands. Our security staff are trained in first aid and will assist as soon as possible.
You might be able to buy a drone at the centre, but please wait until you get home before you try and use it!
We are committed to keeping people safe and out of harm’s way when they visit us, as well as protecting the security and privacy of our staff and members of the public, so we don’t allow the use of drones anywhere on intu property without express permission. That includes inside our centres, within our retail partners’ stores, in the car parks and on adjacent land, or anywhere else within the centre’s periphery.
A member of our Centre Management team would be happy to speak to you if you have any questions regarding the use of drones.
Code of conduct
All of us here at intu are committed to making your experience with us as welcoming as possible. Whether you’re here for shopping, treating or eating, it’s important to us that each and every one of you feels at home. With that in mind we have a few simple house rules that we hope will keep everyone happy.
Read Code of Conduct
- Please always keep an eye on any child in your care.
- Intimidating behaviour of any kind towards other visitors, our staff or our retailers is not acceptable.
- If there is a hood attached to your clothing please make sure that it is worn down.
- Animals are not allowed, unless they’re assistance dogs.
- We don’t allow shopping trolleys in the malls other than in selected areas.
- No dropping litter, except in the bins.
- No leafleting, canvassing, conducting third part interviews or surveys unless we give the thumbs ups.
- Selling goods without our go-ahead is not allowed anywhere in the mall or associated areas. Nor do we permit busking in the mall and associated areas unless agreed in advance by Centre Management.
- Climbing or sitting on any balustrade barrier, fence or railing is also off limits, as we’d hate anything to get broken, especially you.
- No ball games, even if you are Lionel Messi.
- Bikes, roller-blades, micro-scooters, skateboards and Heelys® or any similar products is a no-no.
- No swearing, shouting or use of other unpleasant language. As your mum might say “It’s not nice and it’s not clever” and she’d be right.
- No inappropriate use of customer lifts and escalators.
- To make sure our guests are not always tripping over film crews, we do not allow commercial filming or photography unless it’s agreed by Centre Management first. Just pop by and have a chat to sort it out. If you’re taking shots of yourself, friends or family then snap away!
- No throwing of any object within the centre.
- Please no running on the malls.
- Shirts/tops and footwear must be worn at all times, except in the changing rooms of course.
- Crash helmets should be removed upon entering the centre, even if you’re having a really bad hair day.
- There is a strict no smoking policy, and alcohol is only to be consumed in a licensed premise.
- Electronic cigarettes are also not permitted.
- Any act of vandalism towards property belonging to us, or our retailers, will be dealt with accordingly and the local police will be informed.
- This list doesn’t cover everything, and we have the right to deny anyone entry whose actions we feel are inappropriate.
- Anyone who ignores these rules or commits a crime will be denied entry for as long as Centre Management sees fit.
- But to the 99.1% of you who are wonderful, lovely people who wouldn’t dream of being the slightest bit anti-social, thank you for taking the time and trouble to read this. Enjoy the rest of your day.