We're welcoming back our food and drink retailers! You can now visit Clocktower dining to pick up breakfast, lunch, snacks, hot drinks and sweet treats from 16 venues, with more set to reopen their doors in the coming weeks
Eateries currently open include:
· Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Bakery – takeaway only.
· Birds – takeaway only.
· Boost – takeaway only.
· Chopstix – takeaway only.
· Greggs – takeaway only.
· Krispy Kreme – takeaway only.
· Monga Chicken – takeaway only.
· Muffin Break – takeaway and eat in.
· McDonalds – takeaway and eat in.
· Pokéwaves – takeaway only.
· The Shake Lab – takeaway only.
· Subway – takeaway only.
· Tortilla – takeaway and eat in.
· Costa Coffee - takeaway and eat in.
· Clean Cut Kitchen - take away and eat in.
· Caffé Rizzoli – takeaway and eat in.
“It’s great to see so many of our food and drink brands serving visitors,” said Nigel Wheatley, centre director at intu Victoria Centre. We know that food and drink is an important part of the overall shopping experience and we’ve been working hard alongside our brands to ensure they can operate safely.
“For now, most of our venues are providing a takeaway only service, but these are all important steps towards the more normalised shopping trips to Nottingham city centre that we all know and love.”
Whether you fancy cake and fizz at Caffé Rizzoli, or tasty treats from Tortilla, make sure to tag us in your food selfies @intuvictoriacentre