Temporary Retail Assistant – October - December 2016
The Amazing Chocolate Workshop is looking for confident, charismatic, vibrant, out-going individuals with a passion for selling chocolate, to join our team for our Christmas campaign at intu Victoria Centre.
- You must be available full time during the campaign period, 9th October – 30th December.
- It is *essential* that you are available to work Saturdays, and particularly on Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th December.
Your daily duties would involve:
· Showcasing our amazing chocolate and demonstrating products
· Selling our products to customers, making up gift boxes and handling cash
· Answering questions about our chocolate, handing out samples and bringing attention to the stand
· Re-stocking and ensuring the display looks top-notch at all times
· General upkeep and maintenance of stand
· Opening up, end of day cashing-up and closure routine
Ideal, but not essential:
· Experience in a retail/selling role
· Mental arithmetic: you will need to add up the different prices of our products so it’s really essential that you are able to do mental arithmetic.
· Outgoing, confident and chatty personalities with excellent people skills to engage with our customers
· Good timekeeping (are punctual & reliable)
· Enthusiastic, pro-active and adaptable
£7.50 per hour, paid weekly.
To apply, please send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com