Salary: Competitive + generous bonus and uniform schemes
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a dynamic and sales focused Supervisor to join us at our latest Timberland store opening in Nottingham, opening in early November.
We need a strong, enthusiastic and commercial manager with a proven track record of delivering exemplary results on time and to specification.
You will be joining the largest fashion franchise business in the UK. Seventy Three 73 Retail Ltd are exclusive franchise partners for many of the biggest fashion brands on the UK high street including Timberland, The North Face and Havaianas.
We are a young and dynamic team with over 50 stores across the UK who are continuously expanding as new retail opportunities arise.
· Consistently deliver individual and store KPI’s to the company benchmark
· Be able to open/close the shop and be accountable for the store in the Manager/Assistant Manager's absence
· Develop an in-depth product knowledge and have the ability to cascade this information to other members of the team so the whole team are brand experts
· Develop and coach the team on service and selling skills
· Gain an excellent knowledge of the operational requirements of the store i.e. Full delivery process, goods stock return, refunds and exchanges, cashing up and cash handling processes
· The ability to manage individual performances and the performance of the wider team, taking responsibility for delivering the overall store performance in the Manager/Assistant Manager's absence
· Demonstrate a good commercial awareness and understanding of the business needs i.e. Best Sellers, Important events/periods etc.
· Possess a positive attitude and be a brand ambassador for both Seventy Three Retail and Timberland at all times
If you possess all of the above skills Please send your CV and a covering letter to HarleyBrookePhoenix@gmail.com Closing date 06/11/2017