- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 09 Sep, 2016
To ensure that all maintenance is carried out safely and efficiently with the key aim of enhancing the customer experience.
Contribute to the effective working of the painting/decorating function by:
Providing assistance to other engineers, carrying out maintenance and other works
To ensure the company Health & Safety policy is adhered to at all times
To ensure compliance with company Quality Management system, as applicable to this role
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- To ensure all areas are checked, maintained and adhere to safety guidelines in line with legislation.
- Carry out a range of painting and redecoration tasks, be able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail required for all areas of painting and decorating
- Maintain safe working practices in line with HASAW and the intu Health and Safety policy and adhere to all Health and Safety procedures including PPE.
- Ensure a high level of knowledge of all facilities and processes to enable you to answer all customer’s queries, complaints and complements in line with company policy.
- Maintain a smart appearance at all times, adhering to dress standards and uniform policy.
- Work additional hours and show flexibility regarding shift patterns as required.
- Undertake any further duties or tasks as requested by any member of the supervision / Management team as appropriate.
- Work with other team members to maintain and repair the common areas using a wide variety of general maintenance
- Work as part of the team, carry out duties willingly and strive to deliver the core values, Creative, Bold and Genuine.
Communicate with colleagues, supervision and management as required and provide upward feedback and suggestions for improvement