To provide technical and operational support and be the first choice for all centre based technical requirements. This is a hands-on role, working in partnership with the technical services team and the wider centre based service delivery teams and managers; including the Operations Manager and Technical Services National Support team. You will report directly to the Technical Services Manager.
To encompass the delivery of technical services strategy, key business objectives, financial management and the hands on maintenance management.
To manage and motivate a team of multi-skilled technical colleagues, be an excellent communicator, a clear decision maker, possess solid influencing skills and be an approachable people manager with a good all-round knowledge of employee relations.
To set daily tasks, performance targets, monitor results and achieve targets to drive operational improvement, ensuring the shopping centre achieves all statutory requirements. Ensure first class relationships with retailers, marketing, intu experiences, the wider intu RS support team as well as the service delivery teams to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service levels are achieved at all times.
This critical role encompasses the delivery of key business objectives, financial management and control and the hands on maintenance management of a high profile, leisure and retail facility.
You will be results driven and have a track record to enable you to demonstrate the ability to manage an operational team, drive improvements and ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service levels at all times.
• Managing and operating at a technical level within a pressurised environment
• Leading, managing and motivating technical teams of varied functionality to achieve targets and objectives
• Ability to work well with others, make clear decisions and continue to deliver results under pressure
• Ability to influence others to achieve a desired outcome
• Excellent interpersonal and people management skills and an ability to establish credibility quickly
• A flexible approach and a sense of teamwork
• Demonstrate excellent skills in organizational ability, oral and written communication and report writing
• Financially astute with commercial/technical focus
• Capable of managing change quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining effective technical service provision
• Excellent relationship management skills with internal and external partnerships.
• Working knowledge of maintenance , IT systems and IP based technology – BMS/CAFM/water treatment systems
• Hold HNC /HND or equivalent
To apply CLICK HERE and select intu Victoria Centre from the dropdown menu.