40 hours – Floor Manager
Permanent - JD Sports
Providing support to the store manager, you will be a vital link between the management and sales staff. You will take responsibility for a number of processes within the store, taking ownership of specific areas of the shopfloor, closely monitoring and driving sales. Most importantly, you will suggest ideas for improvement and continue to improve the store.
- Ensure that excellent levels of customer service are provided
- Deal with customer complaints and enquiries, providing the best possible outcome.
- Ensure targets are achieved
- Monitor the service of the sales staff on a daily basis
- use reports to assist you in product placement and key selling lines
- have an understanding of footfall, ATV and conversion and how to apply this to a store environment.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases by using the latest visual techniques.
- Ensure that the store is maintained to the highest possible standard
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times
Training & Development:-
- Encourage personal progression through the store
- Provide assistance with the induction and training of new employees
- Retail management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IT skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excellent
- UK/International Career Progression
- Competitive Salary
- Company discount
Flexibility is a must, including weekends, evenings and key events e.g. Christmas sales and Bank Holidays.
To apply please drop your CV into one of the store's management team or alternatively email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org