- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 18 Sep, 2015
As a Customer Service Representative within the Car Park you will ensure a high standard of customer service to all users within the car park; providing assistance and direction to car park users; meeting and greeting on car park entrances and pay machines and liaising with our car park equipment contractors. You will be trustworthy as cash handling forms a major part of this role. The main elements of the role are as follows:
- Courteous communication skills are required to liaise with members of the public and retailers.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Be able to relay directions to customers and have knowledge of the facilities within intu Victoria Centre.
- Have the ability to communicate with other members of staff and work as a team to ensure all duties required of Car Park staff are carried out smoothly
- Know and follow the procedure for reporting faults to both the fabric of and equipment within the car parks.
- To be competent in the sale of parking tickets and permits.
- To be competent in all cash handling and record keeping including banking.
- Work with other departments in reducing crime within the car parks.
- To maintain accurate records in accordance with site procedures.
- Deal with any emergency as required.
- Make suggestions on the improvement of car park systems and procedures.
- Feedback suggestions from customers to allow for continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by site management.
To be aware of the company’s Health & Safety Policy and carry out work in accordance with its requirements.
To view the full job description and to apply CLICK HERE, then select intu Victoria Centre from the drop down menu.