The Commercial Manager role is responsible for maximising sales through effective analysis of commercial reports and visual layout.
You will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team in order to:
• Maximise profit
• Increase sales
• Connect with our customers
• Keep your store merchandised to the highest standard
You will also need to:
• Ensure that the product layout adheres to the company guidelines
• Have the ability to identify creative and visual ideas for the store
• Conduct daily floor walks including windows, lighting, sales floor and stockrooms
• Ensure delivery is prioritised commercially so that new lines and replenishment of biggest selling departments are sent to the sales floor quickly
• Ensure daily checks of your Poor Sellers report are made in order to make the right commercial decisions
• Work alongside our field VM team to ensure windows and mannequins are on brand
• Keep up to date on the latest fashion trends and provide feedback on competitor activity
• Manage you team to ensure that the highest level of merchandising is maintained in your store
We are interested in hearing from people who really want to progress their career in retail management. The ideal applicant will be at this level already and have a flair for Visual Merchandising.
By joining River Island, you will be joining a business that’s operating hundreds of stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Europe, the Middle East, the Far East and further afield!
We like to see our staff progress up through the ranks and therefore internal progression is encouraged in order to retain talent.
We believe fashion should be fun and refreshing which allows us to remain unique, versatile and original.
If this sounds like the job for you and you feel you can really champion the brand, we want to hear from you!!
How to Apply
Please bring in your CV to store for the attention of the store manager or apply online at http://www.riverislandcareers.com/join/