- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 31 May, 2016
intu is committed to a heritage of professionalism and quality that makes us a respected supplier of integrated services in our industry. We offer a range of contractual services to cover the most demanding of service needs. We work with leading "blue-chip" organisations and understand that across the markets we serve, flexibility is needed in the delivery of our services, this is reflected in the operation of our organisation and the "partnering" principles customers seek. At intu we recognise that the growth and success of our company is dependent on the people we employ and the way that they are developed and stimulated within our organisation.
As the Cleaning Operative within the Environmental Services side of the business you will ensure exemplary standards in respect of the cleaning service provided to the client and customer care to the public are delivered all times.
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- To be clean, smart in appearance, and wear company uniform at all times so that intu’s reputation for professionalism and quality is never compromised.
- To ensure that the cleanliness standards of our Centre reflect our World Class Service delivery.
- To ensure that all cleaning duties carried out are strictly in accordance in BICSc standards so that quality work is delivered, fully exceeding client expectations.
- To ensure that all work undertaken is strictly carried out in accordance with intu‘s Health and Safety procedures. Demonstrate a commitment to your personal responsibility for your own health and safety and for that of your colleagues.
Whilst on site to effectively interact with the public and where appropriate recognise situations wherein it will be appropriate to offer assistance/add value i.e.: lost children,
- members public, unwell, distressed, evacuations.
- To carry out cleaning duties as directed by the team leader. Moreover to always consider the work undertaken and wherever opportunities for improvements to working practices exist, put forward suggestions so that ‘continuous improvement’ is the norm.
- To work in proactive manner supporting/assisting colleagues whenever in a position to do so.
- Bring forward customer suggestions and feedback to allow us to continually develop the Centre to be of benefit to customers and staff.
- To undertake ad hoc duties as directed/operationally required.
Assist with the delivery of intu’s objectives in line with ‘Employer of Choice’ status