Contributory pension and 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
intu own and operate some of the biggest and well known shopping and leisure destinations in the UK. We are passionate about our people and want to engage and develop our teams to reach their full potential. Our aim is to create a world class experience for our customers and our Business Support teams are essential to delivering joy" to our customers by supporting the operational team in the Malls. intu Victoria Centre is now seeking to employ a Finance Administrator to work within our Business Support team in our Centre Management office.
Reporting to the Business Support Coordinator - Finance, the Business Support Finance Assistant will be responsible for supporting and delivering a wide range of accurate and timely financial reporting.
This will include:
* Tracking all correspondence for insurance activity
* Monitoring of monthly expenditure and income
* Raising journals and settlements
* Reconciliation of income and invoice generation for gift card sales
* Setting up of new suppliers in line with our supply chain policy
* Assisting in the reporting of charity collections and donations
To be successful in this position, suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate experience, training and qualifications in finance andadministration. They will also have:
* A good standard of Maths and English
* Strong financial awareness and attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise their workload effectively
* Strong computer literacy in Excel, word- with mail merge being of particular importance
* Strong team ethic and driven to work to deadlines
* Good communication skills,with a customer focused approach to internal and external stakeholders
Candidates with experience of working in finance administration with accounts packages such as agresso would be at an advantage. In addition, candidates that have formal finance qualifications or those that are working towards finance or business administration qualifications would be preferable but not essential.
In return you will work a Bold, Creative and Genuine FTSE100 company that is progressive and invest strongly in its employees to develop their careers. You will receive a competitive salary above national live wage, pension, holidays and life insurance.