- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 31 Jan, 2015
Build-A-Bear Workshop is Welcome to Build-A-Bear Workshop®, Where Best Friends Are Made®. – The leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own furry friend retail-entertainment experience. Making a furry friend gift is a unique and fun experience. You can choose from over 30 furry friends to bring to life and give it a unique personality with hundreds of teddy bear sized outfits and teddy bear sized accessories, too.
About the Role:
- We are looking for an experienced assistant workshop manager to join our Nottingham.
- You must have previous high street retail experience with management experience
Duties to include;
- Assisting Store Manager with payroll and time-keeping procedures
- Assisting store manager with employee relations
- Assisting with the Leading & developing of team
- Processing guest transactions, and following company cash handling procedures
- Assisting with the store manager with timely processing and merchandising of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Maintains daily awareness of merchandise in stock, current marketing campaigns and promotions
- Assisting with recruitment and selection
- Assisting with children’s parties
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous high street retail experience
- Good leadership and selling skills
- Enthusiastic with a passion to succeed
- Models professional and personal integrity
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Fosters a high energy environment and demonstrates and appreciation for children of all ages
Email CV with covering letter quoting Nottingham/AWM to Nottingham@buildabear.co.uk
Or visit www.buildabear.co.uk for further information