When a nappy needs changing, mummy needs a rest, or a toddler needs feeding, our parent and baby rooms are on hand to give you a calming...
We've got a free soft play area to keep our little shoppers entertained.
Take on your friends and family with our free mall games.
Little shoppers can ride in style at intu Victoria Centre.
The intu family club in partnership with Playmobil, is free to join and you will receive exclusive offers and discounts, a gift for your little one, a membership pack, a magazine and much more!
The intu Victoria Centre Safe Hands scheme is part of our family facilities, we offer a hotline number to assist parents and guardians in finding children who have been separated whilst out shopping. Please call 0115 912 1281 to speak directly to our Customer Service team who will help you.
Tips for parents
- Teach your child to recite their name, address and telephone number.
- Get a free wristband from the Customer Services Desk
- Sew or write their surnames only in any clothing.
- Encourage young children to stay close and hold your hand or trolley.
- Make sure that children know that intu Victoria Centre staff wear orange scarves and ties and also intu name badges - look for the little bird!
- If you have lost a child inside a store, enquire at the nearest till. If on the malls ask a member of intu Victoria Centre staff or at a Customer Services Desk.
- Children remain your responsibility. Please DO NOT leave them unsupervised, especially when using lifts and escalators.
If you are little and lost
- STOP, stand still and LOOK around. DO NOT run around.
- If you see the person you came with, go straight back to them and hold their hand.
- If you cannot see the person you came with go straight to the till if you are in a shop.
- If you are out in the malls look for a member of intu Victoria Centre staff who has an orange scarf or tie and name badge on.
Losing a child, even for a few moments, can be very distressing and so for peace of mind you can visit our Customer Information Desk at intu Victoria Centre to collect a free wristband for your child. If your child gets lost our number is on the wristband so any found children can be reported to us straight away. If you have lost of found a child please talk directly to our friendly Security or Customer Services team.
These wristbands are bright, waterproof and tough, so as well as shopping they are ideal for other days out or journeys into busy towns and cities.
Child safe zones
intu Victoria Centre is a family friendly and safe place to visit, shop and have fun. However, just in case you and your child are separated whilst shopping our intu Victoria Centre Safe Hands scheme can help reassure and get help fast.
Wristbands can be picked up from the Customer Service Desk if you are shopping with children. They have our telephone number on for if someone finds a lost child. If you lose a child or need to report an incident you can talk directly to our Security and Customer Services Team.