Student shopping night retailer terms and conditions
Offer is for full price Argento own branded items only.
Offer valid on any regular drink from our Most Popular Drinks (Berry, Tropical, Naughty menu panels from 1/09/2019 to 31/10/2019 inclusive. Participating stores only – Boost Juice Bars Nottingham. Not redeemable for cash. Cannot be used in conjunction with Order Now, Vibe Cash, VIBE points or any other offer/sale/promotion. Only one voucher per transaction. Photocopies not accepted. Voucher must be presented prior to payment. Boost Juice Bars reserve the right to change the promotion/offer without prior notice.
Offer only valid with a valid form of student ID.
Build A Bear Workshop:
Disclaimer: Valid in store only at the Nottingham location. Valid on Build-A-Bear Workshop® furry friends, clothing and accessories. Not valid on Pokémon®, How to Train Your Dragon®, Disney Aladdin or Disney Lion King furry friends. Not valid on prior purchases, a Build-A-Party® celebration, Cub Cash® cards or at Build-A-Bear Workshop® Outlet stores. This coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Coupons may not be exchanged for cash. Photocopies are prohibited. Valid for coupon recipient only. Limit one coupon per person, per visit. Non-transferable. Offer valid while stocks last only. Void where prohibited or restricted. Not valid at buildabear.co.uk.
Offer excludes sale and multi-buy items
Offer is for full priced merchandise only.
Offer is for full price items only.
John Lewis & Partners:
Only applies to available stock in Nottingham Branch on 01/10/19 between 6pm and 9pm. Not available in addition to other promotions or price match activity. Saving applied at till. T’s & C’s apply.
Ts & Cs:
1. Beauty exclusions apply: MAC, Jo Malone, Le Labo, Ted Baker Beauty
2. Excludes Mobile phones and all Apple product.
3. Only applies to available stock in named Branch only at advertised times (excludes PACT)
4. Not available in addition to other promotions or price match activity.
5. Not available in addition to John Lewis Partner Discount.
6. Not available on any Waitrose & Partners purchases, John Lewis Foreign Currency or John Lewis shop concessions including but not limited to Kuoni, Nespresso, Vodafone, Ham Holy Burger, Rossopomodoro, Hotel Chocolat and Joe & the Juice."
Offer off full priced items only, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Offer is for full price items only.
Offer only valid when you spend over £10
Offer on full priced items only.
Shop golf terms and conditions
To qualify for the £10 intu Gift Card through our shop golf activity you will need to have hit the following criteria:
You must spend £20 or more in five separate intu Victoria Centre stores or eateries.
You must make these five separate £20 transactions between 5pm and 10pm on Tuesday 1 October 2019 at intu Victoria Centre's student shopping night event.
You must have a valid form of student ID in your name and likeness.
You must have the physical receipts of your five separate £20 transactions at five different intu Victoria Centre stores or eateries.
You can only redeem this offer at intu Victoria Centre on Tuesday 1 October 2019 between 5pm - 10pm. Receipts presented after this time will not be honoured.
This offer is only valid while stocks last. intu Victoria Centre has the right to refuse the offer or terminate the offer at any point.
£100 intu Gift Card booking incentive terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for the student shopping night competition
These are the terms and conditions for the student shopping night competition found at https://intu.co.uk/victoriacentre/events/student-night
1. The promoter of this competition is intu Victoria Centre, Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham, NG1 3QN (“we”, “us” or “our”).
2. To participate in the competition you must sign-up to attend intu Victoria Centre’s student shopping night via the booking form (see section 7 below) between 14 August 2019 and 1 October 2019 (the “Competition Period”). Entries submitted outside of the Competition Period will not be valid.
3. If you wish to participate in the competition you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
1. The competition is only open to legal residents of the UK aged 16 or over for the duration of the Competition Period. The competition excludes employees and contractors, agents and service providers of intu Victoria Centre, any member of the intu properties plc group, or any retailers at intu Victoria Centre, as well as any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
2. Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry (see section 7 below) per individual person. No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the competition.
3. All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms. Entry instructions can be found at https://intu.co.uk/victoriacentre/events/student-night or are available at the Customer Services desk at intu Victoria Centre.
4. To enter the competition, please: (a) sign-up to attend intu Victoria Centre’s student shopping night via the booking form located on the following website link on https://intu.co.uk/victoriacentre/events/student-night. Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date (see section 2 above). Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions in these Terms, provide the required information, successfully submit their entry, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Terms may be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the competition and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorised account holder of the said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. Authorised account holder is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
Prize(s) & Winning
1. One winner will receive a £100 intu Gift Card. There will be five winners in total for the student shopping night competition.
2. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) subject to section 20 below, in unavoidable circumstances vary the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
3. The prize winner(s) will be randomly drawn by an independent person selected by us in accordance with the laws of chance.
4. The prize winner’s first name and town/city/county will be made available on the competition page at https://intu.co.uk/victoriacentre/events/student-night for 30 days from the closing date. The prize winner(s) will also be notified by post within 5 days of the closing date of the competition.
5. The prize winner may be requested to take part in some promotional activity as part of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you agree to take part in such promotional activity, you will need to enter into an image release form which allows us to use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website.
6. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
7. The decision of intu Victoria Centre and/or any independent judge (as applicable) is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. The prize(s) will be as stated in these terms. Each winner must collect their prize at intu Victoria Centre within 7 days of the closing date of the competition. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes, subject to section 9 above. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes cannot also be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
Your information & image
1. Information you provide to us on the entry form will be used to administer the competition and to contact you only for the purposes of the competition and will deleted after 6 months from the conclusion of the competition, unless you have signed up to be contacted by intu Victoria Centre and its retailers for marketing purposes. We may need your date of birth to verify that you are entitled to enter this competition but will not use it for any other purpose. If you have selected the option(s) to be contacted by intu Victoria Centre and its retailers for marketing purposes, we will only use your information to keep you updated with the latest centre events, retailer discounts and insider shopping tips from intu. We will not pass on your information to any third parties, and you can opt-out from direct marketing at any time.
2. We will keep your personal information secure and will process it in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation. intu shopping centres plc (registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number Z5170264) and other intu group companies are data controllers for the purposes of European Economic Area data protection law in respect of your data.
1. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website; violates the Terms; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made. We also reserve the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Our failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond our control and award the prize from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes. We are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry forms whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entry forms.
3. These Terms and this competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1. Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, intu Victoria Centre, Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham, NG1 3QN.
Dated: 8 August 2019