Aiming to spread positivity and capture the lives of our local community over the last few challenging months, we're offering individuals of all ages the chance to have their lockdown-themed photographs on display throughout the summer.
Lockdown Gallery hopes to reflect the kindness, bravery, hope, humour and beauty Nottingham residents have experienced, as well as celebrate local key workers who have kept the region going throughout the crisis. The centre is seeking images that fit within three themes; socially distanced reunions, local heroes and Nottinghamshire under Lockdown.
A panel will then review the entries and a number of images will go on display in the centre’s Lockdown Gallery this summer, as well as across its website and social media channels.
So, if you’ve captured a picture during lockdown that fits within one of our three themes, whether it’s a socially distanced selfie with a loved one, a person who has gone above and beyond to help others, or a picture of local landmark or of the empty city streets, we’d love for you to get in touch and share your photo.
For more information and to share your lockdown photography for consideration in intu Victoria Centre’s Lockdown Gallery, please contact email@example.com. Entries should be submitted in high resolution digital file format by Sunday 26 July.
How to get involved:
- The Lockdown Gallery callout and activity is completely free and open to all ages and abilities.
- Photographs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for inclusion in the Lockdown Gallery before the deadline of Sunday 26 July, 2020.
- Photograph submissions should be sent as a high-resolution JPEG or PNG attachment in an email. Photography entries should be at least 2mb minimum in file size.
- Please include the full name/s and age/s of the photographer and any individuals featured in the image in the body of the email so that we can credit them alongside their image. A very short description of the image is also encouraged.
- All entries chosen for display in intu Victoria Centre Lockdown Gallery will be notified by email by Wednesday 29 July 2020. Unfortunately, we will be unable to respond to any submissions that are not selected for display.
- By sharing your photography submission via email, you are a) confirming that you own the rights to the image and b) providing your consent for intu Victoria Centre to display your image in the Lockdown Gallery, across intu Victoria Centre’s website and owned social media channels; c) providing your consent for intu Victoria Centre to sell your photograph to interested visitors.
- The person submitting the photograph for entry must ensure that, prior to submission, they have the relevant permission and consent from all and any individuals appearing in the image (or their parents or guardians if they are children) to: a) share the image with intu Victoria Centre for consideration; b) to display the image in the Lockdown Gallery; and c) to use the image across intu Victoria Centre’s website and social media channels; and d) to sell the image to interested visitors.