Get active while you shop by following our fitness trails around intu Victoria Centre.
We're all guilty of talking about keeping fit, but why not put it into practice in the centre. Our fitness trails are designed to help you get active whilst doing something you love - shopping! You can either stick to the lower mall to walk 1000 steps (that's half a mile!) or venture upstairs to complete 2000 steps and reach a marvellous mile. It doesn't matter your age, ability or fitness goals, all you have to do is get going!
Head to our customer service desk on the lower mall to pick up your free trails map guide and discover perfect pause points in our seating areas, plus fuel stops if you fancy a cosy coffee, burger bite and more. You can also collect a free pedometer from the desk too - but be quick and step to it as there's only 500 available and it's first come first served.
You could also win a £50 intu Gift Card. Simply snap a pic of you and your friends at our giant TV screen on South Square near John Lewis using #intuFitnessTrails for your chance to take home the prize.
Let's witness the fitness!
• The Promoter is intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham, NG1 3QN
• The Promotion "intu Fitness Trails" will run from 26 January to 31 May 2018
• By submitting a social media image using #intufitnesstrails to take part in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
• Entry is open to UK residents only.
• intu Victoria Centre employees, immediate families or anyone connected with this competition may not take part.
• To enter, participants must take a picture next to our giant TV screen using #intufitnesstrails and tagging intu Victoria centre on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter
• A £50 intu Victoria Centre Gift Card will be given to the winner
• Only one entry per person is allowed
• One winner will be selected at random and contacted via social media
• Entries will be accepted until 23.59pm on 31 May
• The prize must be collected by the winner from intu Victoria Centre, Customer Service desk, Lower mall
• The winner will have 1 week maximum, after being notified, to collect their prize from the Customer Service desk. If a winner fails to collect their prize after 1 week they will forfeit their prize a new winner will be chosen in their place.
• To collect your prize from our Customer Service desk you will need to provide a valid form of photo ID or a valid credit or debit card with your name on as proof of identification.
• By taking part in this Promotion, participants agree to have their photograph taken for PR, social media and promotional purposes.
• The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be interfering with the integrity or fairness of the Promotion; or tampering with the operation of the event; to be acting in violation of the rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
• The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternative or alternative prizes available, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of its control The Promoter reserves the right to award a similar prize of equal or greater value.
• If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
• The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
• If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
• The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
• The name and county/town of the winner of each day’s prize will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addresses envelope to intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham, NG1 3QN - marked intu Fitness Trails
• intu cannot accept liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete. Any bulk entries received will be removed from the competition.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than those set out in these terms and conditions.
• The selection of the winner for each day’s prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.