Dive into our free giant festive ball pit at intu Victoria Centre this Christmas!
Open from 1 December to 31 December, you can enjoy a 20-minute session in our bigger and better ball pit filled with more than 70,000 balls and take away a fabulous free photo!
Come and see us from 10am to 7pm on Monday to Saturday and from 11am to 5pm on Sundays.
Our ball pit is in a new location this winter, located on the lower mall next to Greggs.
Everyone big and small can enjoy our festive ball pit. However, children under 90cm will need to be accompanied by an adult inside the ball pit at all times. Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian and must not be left unattended.
As part of your free session in our ball pit you'll also recieve a free photo to capture your fun festivities with your friends and family. intu family club members will receive their photo in a free commemorative bauble while stocks last.
We know you can't wait to dive into our giant ball-filled winter wonderland, but before you jump in please check out our ball pit rules in-centre. Remember the teams safety advice when you arrive and don't forget to bring your socks!
To guarantee your preferred day and time, you can pre-book your session below. There will be a limited number of spaces on the day and is subject to availability.
At intu Victoria Centre we always have great activities for families to enjoy, and by joining the intu family club you can hear about them before anyone else. Plus, you can get access to exclusive offers and discounts, get a free gift for your little one, a membership pack, a magazine and much more!
Please view the terms and conditions below before you place your booking. By booking for our festive ball pit you will be bound by the below terms and conditions.
Risk acknowledgement and waiver
This is important information and by booking to attend a session at our festive ballpit for yourself or for another party you are agreeing to these terms. You agree that:
1. I wish to participate in the indoor ball pool activities including, but not solely limited to the use of the ball pool (collectively hereinafter called the Activities) organised by Ball Mania Ltd (the Company) within 12 months of the date of completion of this form.
2. I am sixteen years or older, or eighteen years or older if responsible for any participants under the age of 13 years.
3. I agree that I will undertake the Activities in accordance with the safety rules and advice that I have seen prior to participation together with any oral instructions or advice given to me prior to or during the session. In addition, I agree to wear socks during the Activities.
4. I acknowledge that I am responsible for my own safety (and the safety of my possessions) while undertaking the Activities.
5. I certify that to the best of my knowledge I do not have a medical condition which might have the effect of making it more likely that I will be involved in an incident which could result in injury to myself or others. To the best of my knowledge I am not pregnant.
If you are accompanying child/ren under the age of 13, you also agree that
6. I wish that/those child/ren to participate in indoor ball pool activities including, but not solely limited to the use of the ball pool (collectively hereinafter called the Activities) organised by Ball Mania Ltd (the Company) within 12 months of the date of completion of this form. I declare that if I am not the parent or guardian of the child/ren I have authority from the child/ren s parent or guardian to agree to these risk acknowledgement terms.
7. I agree that I am responsible for the child/ren in my care and undertake to ensure he/she/they undertake the Activities in accordance with the written safety rules and advice that I and he/she/they receive along with any oral instructions or advice given to me and he/she/them prior to or during the session. In addition, I agree to ensure the child/ren wear socks while participating in the Activities.
8. I acknowledge that I am responsible for the safe supervision of the child/ren named below (and the safety of our possessions).
9. I certify that to the best of my knowledge the child/ren do not have any medical condition (including pregnancy) which might have the effect of making it more likely that he/she/they to be involved in an accident which could result in injury to him/her/themselves or others (if in any doubt, please check with the child/ren s parent or guardian).
10. I acknowledge and accept that the Activities require a moderate level of fitness and can be physically testing and I/he/she/they should not undertake the Activities unless I/he/she/they am(is/are) physically able to. I acknowledge and accept that the Activities are dangerous and there is a risk of personal injury when undertaking such Activities.
11. In the event of an accident, or loss or damage to any personal effects, I acknowledge that the Company will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with the Activities (except for death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence) and I waive all any claims against the company in this respect.
12. I acknowledge and accept that CCTV images of all participants may be monitored and recorded throughout the premises for the purpose of crime prevention and public safety.
I acknowledge that I and my child/ren (if applicable) will adhere to the safety rules and advice provided by the Company prior to participation in relation to the Activities and that I have read and fully understand the above, including the associated risks.