You could become a hero just like PJ Masks with our super giveaway.
To celebrate Catboy visiting intu Victoria Centre on 23 August we are giving away a super PJ Masks prize bundle:
Don’t miss Catboy appearing on our lower mall outside Boots and Next at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. Each appearance will include a meet and greet plus an interactive Hero Training Academy where kids can learn hero moves like their favourite PJ Masks heroes.
• The Promoter is intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham, NG1 3QN.
• The Promotion (“PJ Masks Competition”) will run, on intu Victoria Centre website, from 13 July 2018 until 31 August 2018.
• Entry is open to UK residents only.
• intu Victoria Centre employees, immediate families or anyone connected with this competition may not take part.
• To enter, participants must fill in the intu Victoria Centre online form for the chance to win the prize.
• Only one entry per person will be included in the draw.
• Entries will be accepted until 23:59 on 31 August 2018. At this time the competition will close.
• The winner will be selected at random and announced after 12pm on 3 September 2018.
• The winner will also be contacted via email, where the promoter will provide collection details to allow the winner to redeem their prize.
• All prizes must be collected by the winner from intu Derby from the Customer Service Desk on Level 1 near Debenhams.
• The prize is as follows:
- PJ Masks Power of Three activity and sticker book
- PJ Masks ball
- PJ Masks bowling set
- PJ Masks character case
- PJ Masks plush head backpack
- Let's Go PJ Masks DVD
• The winner will have 1 week maximum, after being notified, to collect their prize from intu Victoria Centre. If a winner fails to collect their prize after 1 week they will forfeit their prize a new winner will be chosen in their place.
• To collect your prize you will need to provide a valid form of photo ID or a valid credit or debit card with your name on as proof of identification.
• By taking part in this Promotion, participants agree to have their photograph taken for PR, social media and promotional purposes.
• The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be interfering with the integrity or fairness of the Promotion; or tampering with the operation of the event; to be acting in violation of the rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
• The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternative or alternative prizes available, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of its control The Promoter reserves the right to award a similar prize of equal or greater value.
• If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
• The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
• If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
• The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
• The name and county/town of the winner of each day’s prize will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addresses envelope to intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham, NG1 3QN, PJ Masks competition.
• intu cannot accept liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete. Any bulk entries received will be removed from the competition.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than those set out in these terms and conditions.
• The selection of the winner for each day’s prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.