Employer: Touch of glass
Role: Sales Assistant
Reporting to: Manager
Contract: Christmas Temp
Working Hours: Part Time or Full Time
Summary of the role:
The initial job duties the Employee will be expected to perform will be the following:
- Assist and serving customers
- Taking Cash and Card payments on the till.
- Helping customers find the goods they want.
- Advise on stock amounts and stock takings using the sheets provided.
- Re stocking shelves and replenishing from the cupboards below the shelves.
- Displaying goods in an attractive way making sure all Coasters are spaced out and all in the correct places.
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy at all times, by dusting of the stand and the shelves and sweeping and cleaning of the floor each day.
- Handling complaints and enquires and passing them on to the Employer.
- Dealing with broken glass, to be swept into a separate box in a locked cupboard away from customers and disposed of correctly under Employers instructions.
- End of day banking, cashing up of tills as instructed by the employer.
How to apply: Via email firstname.lastname@example.org