Role: Team Leader
Reporting to: Manager
Contract: 30 Hours per week
Working Hours: Fully Flexible 7 days a week
Summary of the role:
You will lead a team of 5 - 6 employees, drive their performance and set the standard.Supervise all aspects in Topman, sales floor, stockroom and customer service.You will be responsible for KPI performance, developing your team and playing a big part in communication to the team.To be resilient and adaptable in decision making and supporting your manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Genuine love for Topman and proud to be a Brand Ambassador.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
- Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools in order to effectively identify risks and opportunities.
- Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
- Engaging leadership style that empowers the team.
- Proactive approach to self-development as well as the development of others.
- Willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them effectively to the team.
- Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
- 3 plus years retail experience.
- Previous Supervisor or Leader experience preferred but not essential.
Qualifications, Experience and Expectations of employer:
To apply please pop into our store and mention you saw this advert.