Reporting to: Regional Operations Manager and Centre General Manager
Responsible for: Centre Departmental Managers and teams
Hours of work: 40 per week
Responsible for a team of centre based Departmental Managers working with and through the team to
deliver results for both hard and soft service operational management within the centre, driving
improvements to ensure first class standards and the delivery of exceptional customer service levels
are achieved at all times.
To maximise cost efficiency and deliver the agreed annual operational service charge budget; produce
accurate information and achieve targets, operating within Intu financial regulations.
To identify and support the development of business opportunities and the maintenance / continuation
of long term relationships
.Develop and deliver our service models in line with our strategic organisational objectives.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
A high profile role encompassing hands-on operational management of shopping centre operations for intu Retail Services.
A people manager who achieves results through strong teamwork and team management, good knowledge of soft and hard services, demonstrating the ability to deliver World Class Service, improvement in standards and building strong relationships.
• Managing and operating at a senior level within a retail/leisure/hospitality environment.
• Leading, managing and motivating large teams of varied functionality to achieve targets and objectives, to deliver World Class Service and by putting people at the heart of the operation.
• Capable of managing change quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining effective service provision.
• Ability to work well with others, make clear decisions and continue to deliver results under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal and people management skills and an ability to establish credibility quickly.
• A flexible approach and a sense of teamwork.
• Demonstrate excellent skills in organisational ability, oral and written communication, report writing and presentations to client senior management teams.
• Financially astute with strong commercial focus applied within a large organisation and working knowledge of managing budgets.
• Analytical mind who can bring clarity to difficult situations.
• Working knowledge of IT systems to a good standard.
• SIA Licence - Non Front Line.
• IOSH Managing Safely.
• Experience at management level in a high profile company in the retail / hospitality/ facilities management sector.
• Diploma in Shopping Centre management or equivalent.