JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Assistant Marketing Manager
DIRECT REPORT(S): None
LOCATION: intu Uxbridge
Objectives of Role
• To support the marketing team in planning and delivering an annual programme of mall events and promotions.
• To assist in the evaluation of marketing events and promotions to ensure that we can learn from our campaigns and continually demonstrate return on investment.
• To work with the marketing team to ensure that the intu Uxbridge social media pages and website are up to date and relevant.
• Pro-actively support the retailers by creating a promotional calendar for social media and the website
• To assist the team in order to meet digital objectives for 2015.
• To liaise with external agencies when appropriate.
• To manage free promotional space requests from local community groups.
• Assist the marketing team with the successful delivery of gift card schemes and campaigns
• To work with the marketing team to ensure that World Class Service is delivered to both retailers and customers.
• To support retailers with marketing requests when appropriate and to assist the marketing team with retailer liaison.
• To provide administrative support to the marketing team including distributing the press cuttings, managing the PO log and compiling monthly and quarterly marketing reports when necessary.
• To assist with the management of the database and eshot calendar
• To assist in the management of print and literature around the centre including deliveries and replenishment
• To proactively participate within the team, ensuring the highest standard of delivery and consistency of campaigns and internal/external communication.
• Any other duties as appropriate.
• Hard working, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Must have some knowledge of social media/websites
• Someone who can work as part of a team, but also under their own initiative.
• A marketing qualification and/or experience is preferred, but not essential.
• Graduate/entry level
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org