Role: Store Manager
Reporting to: Manager
Working Hours: Full Time - 40 Hours a week- Sunday- Thursday
Lovisa was born out of a desire to take the fashion accessory market in to a new realm, ultimately inspired by global fashion trends and design. Statement style, intrinsic luxury and refined quality, we are the leading fashion jewellery brand in Australia and New Zealand.
Lovisa has opened 300 stores across 13 countries within the last 7 years and as we continue to grow, great career paths are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Store Manager to join our store in Uxbridge!
What we are looking for!
- Do you love working in a team environment dedicated to offering an exceptional experience to your Customer?
- Are you a leader who cares for your team and builds great relationships?
- Are you motivated and driven to deliver great results?
- Are you a great communicator and confident in building great relationships?
- Do you have an eye for fashion and are in the know on all the latest trends?
Then we would love to talk to you about a becoming a stylist with Lovisa!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience as an Store Manager, with the ability to create a team environment, coach, develop and motivate your team to deliver great results
- The passion to work within a team to deliver great results
- Strong background in retail sales
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills - Enthusiasm and initiative
- A love for fashion and great confidence to style your Customer with any look they want to create!
Lovisa will offer :
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- Fantastic discounts and incentives
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
The Assistant Store Manager role is Full Time, 40 hours a week, Sunday – Thursday.
If you are seeking a challenging and successful career with exciting opportunities with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!
How to apply:
EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org