Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
LOCATION: intu Uxbridge
Objectives of Role
- To support the marketing team in planning and delivering an annual programme of mall events and promotions.
- To assist in the evaluation of marketing events and promotions to ensure that we can learn from our campaigns and continually demonstrate return on investment.
- To work with the marketing team to ensure that the intu Uxbridge social media pages and website are up to date and relevant.
- Pro-actively support the retailers by creating a promotional calendar for social media and the website
- To assist the team in order to meet digital objectives for 2016
- To liaise with external agencies when appropriate.
- To manage free promotional space requests from charities and local community groups.
- Assist the marketing team with the successful delivery of gift card schemes and campaigns
- To work with the marketing team to ensure that World Class Service is delivered to both retailers and customers.
- To support retailers with marketing requests when appropriate and to assist the marketing team with retailer liaison.
- To provide administrative support to the marketing team including distributing the press cuttings, managing the PO log and compiling monthly and quarterly marketing reports when necessary.
- To assist with the management of the database and eshot calendar
- To assist in the management of print and literature around the centre including deliveries and replenishment
- To proactively participate within the team, ensuring the highest standard of delivery and consistency of campaigns and internal/external communication.
- Any other duties as appropriate.
- Hard working, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Must have some knowledge of social media/websites
- Someone who can work as part of a team, but also under their own initiative.
- A marketing qualification and/or experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Graduate/entry level
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com