- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 04 Jul, 2016
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Responsible for: Service Delivery Managers, Guest Services Team, Supervisors
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, five days out of seven, flexible to support evenings and nights as required.
This is a senior, high profile role encompassing hands-on operational management of shopping centre guest services for intu.
You will head a team of site based junior managers, supervisors and operatives, be a results driven, people manager with considerable understanding of customer services excellence within the commercial / property / retail sectors. You will drive operational improvement to ensure first class relationships and the delivery of exceptional customer service levels at all times. Along with enhanced customer relationship abilities, you will be an excellent communicator, a clear decision maker and adept in the development of ideas and opportunities and the continuation of long term relationships. The role will involve developing and delivering our service models in line with our strategic organisational objectives to become an ‘Employer of Choice’.
- Experience of managing large teams of varied functionality.
- Demonstrate excellence in oral and written communication.
- Exemplary presentation skills with experience of presenting to and engaging management and delivery teams.
- Financially astute with strong commercial focus applied within a large organisation.
- Capable of managing change quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining effective service provision.
- A high energy professional capable of influencing at a senior level, developing excellence with internal and external partnerships.
- Analytical mind who can bring clarity to difficult situations.
- Ability to work well with others and continue to deliver results under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to establish credibility quickly.
- Outstanding motivational and people management skills.
- True leadership skills necessary to achieve ambitious targets.
- A flexible approach and a sense of teamwork.
- Previous experience working for a company in the retail / hospitality sector recognised as an Employer of Choice or striving to obtain Employer of Choice Status.
- Ability to design and develop service delivery in line with strategic business objectives.
If this link doesn't work please copy the link below into your browser: