Employer: Dorothy Perkins/ Burtons
Role: Team Leader
Reporting to: Management Team
Contract: 36.5 Hours
Working Hours: Flexible
Summary of the role:
- Managing a team of 20 people, to be able to lead by example; be to motivate staff and able to prioritise and instruct staff members, also willing to adapt to what is needed.
- Looking for somebody who is motivated and can lead by example.
- To also be responsible in instructing staff members and can follow instructions and be willing to adapt to what is needed.
Qualifications, Experience and Expectations of employer:
- Previous experience as a team leader
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Decision making skills
To apply hand CV in store to management team.