Reporting to: Manager
Contract: Part Time & Full Time
Working Hours: TBC
Summary of the role:
The Costa Store Manager takes overall responsibility for the running of the store, ensuring that every customer receives a great cup of coffee. The Costa is situated within the ODEON Cinema and operates as a part of the ODEON operation. The Store Manager will report directly to the General Manager of the cinema.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Accountabilities -
- Lead the Store Team in all aspects of delivering the best coffee experience to every guest, all of the time.
- To take overall responsibility for delivering brand standards at all times by ensuring that the store is opened/closed & operated in line with all Costa standards,policies & procedures .
- To ensure that all relevant COSTA check, standards, food and health & safety checks are completed and that all necessary remedial action is taken or issues escalated as required.
- To take overall responsibility for managing the stock and order systems for food & consumables ensuring that the store has 100% supply of items for the customer whilst delivering the budgeted margins/profit.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures are in place to maintain cash & stock security and that all necessary action is taken to ensure that all transactions involving stock &/or cash are done in a secure manner.
- To communicate all key information to the store team in the most effective way using the most appropriate media including Team Meetings, Shift Briefings, What’s in Store, Espresso and the “Model Day Shift Board”.
- To deal with and resolve customer complaints in line with company policy/procedures.
- To ensure all marketing updates and new POS are implemented & maintained effectively.
- To execute all aspects of “Right Person, Right Time” ensuring the effective control of labour and that every team member is deployed in an appropriate manner.
- To recruit, train, coach and develop the team to ensure that they deliver brand standards and a great customer experience.
- To analyse and act upon financial/performance data and to ensure the store is run in the most efficient & profitable manner whilst delivering all other measures on the WIN card.
- Work with their area/peer group to share best practice.
- To prepare for and input into regular business reviews with their RDM .
- To undertake the role of Capo di Café as required.
- To perform all tasks as defined in the Barista & Barista Maestro’s Job Descriptions.
Qualifications, Experience and Expectations of employer:
- Supervisory Experience
- Worked within customer facing Environment
- Understanding of key performance measures
- Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service
- Ability to lead a team through motivation and engagement
- Communicate confidently to all
- Flexible approach
- Honest and Open
- Willing to learn
- Reliable/Committed – delivery of shifts
- Shows Initiative
To apply visit www.odeoncareers.co.uk
Closing date: 31st July 2016