ALL you have to do is fill in a SUPER SIMPLE form which you can pick up in the centre at intuUxbridge. We just need you to fill in your details and then hand it to the Customer Service Desk, you will then be entered in to the draw to win this FANTASTIC prize worth over £500!!
This competition is running as Part of #intuBIGTREAT click here for more information about Big Treat and everything we have going on!
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu Properties and intu Retail Services.
• Competition overview: intu Uxbridge is inviting customers to enter their details in centre to be in for a chance of winning a family Merlin pass for a year.
• Competition runs until 31st May
• A winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries. Subsequent entries will not be counted in prize draw.
• Only one winner will be chosen.
• The prize is: £500 Annual Merlin Family Pass
• Intu Uxbridge reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winner will be notified via email or via Social Media
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Uxbridge within 5 days of the notification date, intu Uxbridge reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Intu Uxbridge cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from the Information Desk in intu Uxbridge in person within one month of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Uxbridge. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.