Terms and conditions: Christmas Facebook giveaway
1. The giveaway is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address.
2. The prizes are provided by intu Shopping Centres plc.
3. Promoter of the giveaway is intu Shopping Centres plc
4. This giveaway is not open to employees of intu properties plc or anyone professionally connected with the giveaway.
5. The giveaway will open on 10/12/18 and closes on 17/12/18 at 11.59pm . There are 5 chances to win throughout the giveaway period, with a new chance to win being published on our Facebook page each day during the promotional period.
6. To enter, visit facebook.com/intuuxbridge during the promotional period and navigate to that day’s promotional post, which will have clear entry instructions. In each instance you will be asked to leave a comment or attached an image with the correct answer/action on the promotional post.
7. There will be one winner per day selected at random from all correct entries by an independent adjudicator. Winners will be notified by intu via Facebook comment within two working days from the close of the giveaway . Winner will be asked to email email@example.com , confirming their identity, age, phone number and home address.
8. If there is no response from the chosen winner within two working days confirmation intu reserves the right to redraw a winner and re-award the relevant prize.
9. Multiple entries are allowed. No purchase is necessary.
10. The prizes to be given away as part of this giveaway are as follows:
• 10/12/18: 1 x Lipsy London black studded shopper
• 12/12/18: 1 x Remington advanced wand
• 14/12/18 1 x Build-a-bear doll house
• 16/12/18: 1 x
• 17/12/18: 1 x
• Add more as applicable
11. The winner will be required to collect the Prize from intu Uxbridge at a time and date convenient to them. Any costs associated with the collection of the prize by the winner are the responsibility of the winner.
12. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection. This may also involve participating in any media interviews or photo opportunities with regional and/or national press
13. The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
14. intu reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the giveaway, and any Prize if awarded must be returned immediately.
15. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The winner agrees that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by the winner. We reserve the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, we reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the giveaway (including altering the Prize) by changing these terms and conditions. No communications will be entered into by us regarding this.
16. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
17. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
18. Entry into the giveaway constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
19. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
20. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu.
21. All entrants’ data will be used solely for the purpose of contacting the winner. Any entrants who have opted in to receive more information from intu, by ticking the opt in box on the giveaway form will receive further communications from intu. Data is stored securely and you can opt out at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any intu email you receive. You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your personal data and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your personal data erased, rectified, amended or completed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Data Protection Officer, intu Properties plc, 40 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BT