The Selfridges team are back to warmly welcome customers. With keen social distancing measures in place, new services will help bring the extraordinary world of Selfridges to customers.
Across the stores Selfridges will be open to welcome customers back with its well-known service and brand partners:
- To help customers in store, services will include VIP concierge, styling advice with experts, Elfridges advisors to help with gifting across all departments, and Click & Collect will be available. Shopping by appointment will be introduced, with slots available outside of regular trading hours and fast-track access to store.
- Selfridges will launch a seamless and safe at home shopping through bookable virtual appointments with Selfridges stylists, gifting specialists through Elfridges at home and beauty concierge service.
- Pret will be open offering a take away service.
- For the time being, remaining services and restaurants will remain closed and will be back up and running when Government guidelines allow. In the meantime, customers will be able to shop across the full range of departments across the two stores – fashion, accessories, beauty, toys, technology, gifting, food and wine, lifestyle and homeware.
- Selfridges will also offer a range of store-to-home delivery options for vulnerable and self-isolating customers.
Selfridges has extended its community initiative #kindnesschallenge to its’ world-famous window displays which have been taken over by honest and heartfelt Thank you notes from Selfridges team members celebrating the help, support and acts of kindness shown to them or to their local community throughout this period.
Selfridges intu Trafford Centre: 10am and 7pm Monday to Saturday and 12pm to 6pm on Sunday.
See more of your favourite brands that have opened here