SEA LIFE Manchester is welcoming a mysterious collection of ethereal mer-creatures into the aquarium on selected dates throughout the remainder of 2019.
The mermaids have travelled back to Manchester from a secret location to visit the SEA LIFE team and will spend some time in the ocean tank where they will interact with a menagerie of other sea creatures, as well as the sites’ human guests of all ages.
Guests at the centre can pay the SEA LIFE Mermaids a visit and see them swim amongst a whole host of exciting ocean life, including Green Sea Turtles, Cow Nosed Rays and Black Tip Reef Sharks! The mermaids will also undertake Ariel-worthy activity and even interact with guests at the centre using special Mermaid sign language.
As with all in-tank events in Manchester, the health and safety of the creatures is paramount, and fully trained SEA LIFE team members will be on hand throughout the event to ensure all ocean species are comfortable and calm.
A spokesperson for SEA LIFE Manchester said: “We’re delighted to prove that mermaids are ‘real’ once again this year and can’t wait to welcome these rare and wonderful beings to our site. They will only be in our aquarium on selected dates, so it really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for guests old and young to visit us and interact with genuine mermaids.”
Entry to these events is included in the standard ticket price to the attraction. Ticket prices are from £11.95.
The broken down dates and times for the live in-tank creature shows are:
· Saturday 13th July – 12pm until 3pm
· Sunday 14th July – 12pm until 3pm
· Saturday 3rd August – 12pm until 3pm
· Saturday 10th August – 12pm until 3pm
· Saturday 17th August – 12pm until 3pm
· Saturday 24th August – 12pm until 3pm
· Saturday 31st August – 12pm until 3pm
· Saturday 7th September – 12pm until 3pm
· Sunday 8th September – 12pm until 3pm
· Saturday 12th October – 12pm until 3pm
· Sunday 13th October – 12pm until 3pm
· Saturday 9th November – 12pm until 3pm
· Sunday 10th November – 12pm until 3pm
· Saturday 7th December – 12pm until 3pm
· Sunday 8th December – 12pm until 3pm
For more information, please contact the store, you can find there number here