HOCB Stockroom Assistant
We are looking for a hard-working and passionate Stockroom Assistant who will assist in the back of house operations of House of CB.
As a Stockroom Assistant, you will play a key role in the continued growth and success of House of CB. The role requires an individual who is highly organised and possesses the ability to work quickly in order to meet increasing company demands. You love working as part of a team and holds effective communication skills.
- Regularly accept, confirm and process HOCB deliveries in a
- Maintain a high level of stockroom standards to ensure the
efficient replenishment of the shop floor.
- Possess in depth product knowledge and follow HOCB procedure when
organising the stockroom.
- Support the Managers, Supervisors and Sales Associates by assisting
with stock preparation and transfers.
- Monitor and process faulty stock correctly.
- Work as part of a team and be proactive in multi-tasking.
- Ensure overall cleanliness and tidiness of stockroom area.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of stockroom experience.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently.
- Holds a ‘can do’ attitude with ability to work quickly and
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible working hours with weekend availability.
- Hold an interest in fashion.
While working with us:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Potential monthly Bonus for all staff provided targets are met
- Generous staff discount
- Great incentives
- Continuous training and development
Job Type - 8 hour contract