Join us at VANS and you'll connect with a team who's daring, passionate and confident with the backing of over 50 years' experience. And whether its extreme sports or alternative lifestyles that attract you here, you can be assured that VANS will continue to be Off the Wall.
"Off The Wall "since 1966, Vans® is the original action sports brand. Vans promotes the action sports lifestyle, youth culture and creative self-expression through the support of athletes, musicians and artists and through progressive events and platforms such as the House of Vans. We’re on the lookout for an Assistant Store Manager to join our store in the Trafford Centre, Manchester; someone with passion, knowledge and enthusiasm to bring our brand to life.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will:
- Ensure sales growth
- Lead and deliver high levels of customer care
- Merchandise creatively
- Manage stock, H&S and administration efficiently
- Plus, you’ll provide cover in the Store Managers absence
- Play a role in staff development, recruitment and training
- Ensure your team members share the brands values of fashion and lifestyle
To join as an ASM us you’ll need to demonstrate
- Management experience (as a Store Manager or an Assistant Manager within a fashion lifestyle branded multiple or high profile independent retailer strong people management skills)
- The ability to lead and motivate the team by setting a positive, hands on example which drives customer service
- Be at ease organising and running team briefings, people management & motivational skills
- General knowledge about social media and other digital trends
- Flexibility to work 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekends
- Computer literate including knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Outlook advantageous)
In return, we offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, staff uniform, staff discounts across the groups and a contributory pension scheme
The Inside Track
You may not be familiar with VF Corporation, but chances are that you know our brands quite well. From The North Face® jackets to Timberland® boots, we outfit people of all walks of life. In fact, we have more than 30 brands that serve consumers around the world.
Organized in 1899, VF has grown to be a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with about 60,000 associates. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our one-company approach to doing business provides a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
Some of our brands include The North Face®, Vans®, Kipling®, Timberland®, and Dickies®. Check out the rest on www.vfc.com.