Get ready for a magical, festive family day-out as our magical Christmas Parade returns. Children will encounter their favourite characters, such as Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, Paw Patrol, The Clangers and many more – including Father Christmas himself!
The ‘Once Upon A Christmas’ extravaganza promises festive music and dazzling dancing from toy soldiers, nutcracker ballerinas and gingerbread men, culminating in a feel-good singalong for the whole family to enjoy.
The parades will take place at 11.30am and 2.30pm around The Orient, with a memorable cast including:
- Everyone’s favourite loveable little piggy, Peppa Pig
- PAW Patrol’s Chase and Marshall, famous for their rescue missions in Adventure Bay
- Catboy, Owlette and Gekko from superhero team PJ Masks, taking a break from fighting crime
- Top Wing’s top cadets, Rod and Penny
- Dennis the Menace and his trusty sidekick Gnasher, out to cause Christmas chaos!
- Virgil from the Thunderbirds, on a special festive mission
- Adorable and cheerful bunny Freya Chocolate, from Sylvanian Families
- The Grinch, who will be on his best behaviour and hopefully won’t try to stop the Christmas fun!
- A cast of gingerbread men, candy cane girls, toy soldiers, nutcracker ballerinas and princes and princesses
- And of course, Father Christmas leading the way in his trademark red coat
The parade route
Families are advised to arrive early to secure a good spot. The parade kicks off at TGI Friday's on the upper level, moving around to the escalators on the opposite side outside Pesto. Then we'll go down and around the pool on the lower level before finishing on the main stage.
Meet the Clangers!
This year, to celebrate the 50th birthday of The Clangers which is also on 16 November, one lucky child celebrating their birthday on this day will be invited to meet The Clangers* and other characters backstage, as well as enjoying a VIP viewing of the parade.
* To nominate your child for The Clangers’ competition, details will be posted on the intu Trafford Centre Facebook page in the next week, so keep your eyes peeled.
As well as enjoying one of the parades, you can also experience the ultimate Christmas day out with a visit to our Peter Rabbit Christmas Grotto, a trip to the festive Alpine Village and even a spin on the Big Wheel.