If you wish to participate in the ‘Win a Driving Blasts Smartbox by Buyagift’ competition on www.intu.co.uk you must agree to these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and contractors, agents and service providers of IntuDigital Ltd and Intu Properties plc (intu), their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase is necessary or entry to the draw. To enter, visit https://intu.co.uk/inspire-me/fathers-day/win and register your details on the competition form.
3. Entry must be made by the entrant only. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
4. The competition will open at 10:00am on Tuesday 12th June 2018 and closes at 10:00am on Monday 18th June.
5. The winner will be selected at random and notified by intu via email within 5 working days from the close of competition.
6. The prize is a Driving Blasts Smartbox by Buyagift worth £49.99
7. You will be able to select your chosen experience during the booking process. Pre-booking is essential as all dates are subject to availability. Restrictions may vary depending on the chosen experience. The voucher is exchangeable and is valid for one or two people. Exclusion dates may apply.
8. The winner will be required to confirm via email their UK postal address for delivery of the prize. If we are unable to contact the winner or they fail to confirm their address within 5 working days or do not comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to award the Prize to the next contactable runner-up.
9. The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The winner agrees that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by the winner. We reserve the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, we reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering the Prize) by changing these terms and conditions. No communications will be entered into by us regarding this.
10. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
11. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
12. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
13. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
14. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu.
15. The promoter of this competition is intu (IntuDigital Ltd, 40 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BT).