Terms and conditions: Win a £20 intu Gift Card when you update your subscription details
If you wish to participate in the ‘Win a £20 intu Gift Card when you update your subscription details’ competition on www.intu.co.uk you must agree to these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over who are currently subscribed to the intu mailing list, excluding employees and contractors, agents and service providers of IntuDigital Ltd and Intu Properties plc (intu), their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase is necessary for entry to the draw. To enter the competition simply update your subscription details on the form here.
3. There is a limit of one entry per person.
4. The competition opens at 00:00 on Wednesday 1 April and closes on Tuesday 30 June 2020 at 23:59.
5. Entry must be made by the entrant only. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
6. intu cannot accept liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete. Any bulk entries received will be removed from the competition.
7. The prize to win is one of five intu Gift Cards worth £20.
8. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Returns will not be permitted for monetary reimbursement.
9. The prize winners will be selected at random and all reasonable effort will be made to contact them within 5 working days of the end of each calendar month whilst the competition is active.
10. If a winner fails to respond, or declines to accept the prize, within 10 working days they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected at random.
11. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that they may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
12. No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than those set out in these terms and conditions.
13. The decision of intu is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
16. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
17. The promoter of this competition is intu (IntuDigital Ltd, 40 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BT).