The competition is open to all UK students aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address. The winner will be required to submit a valid form of student identification before receiving the prize.
This intu pre-registration prize is provided by Hutchison 3G UK Limited trading as Three, Registered Office: Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three” or “We”).
Promoter of the competition is intu Shopping Centres plc
To enter, visit www.intu.co.uk, select your local intu centre, visit their student night event page and pre-register for your chance to win.
This competition is not open to employees of intu properties plc or Three, their agents, contractors or consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Competition. intu reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the competition and any Prize if awarded must be returned immediately.
The competition will open on Tuesday 29th August and closes on Monday 11th October at 10pm.
The winner will be selected at random and notified by intu via e-mail within 14 days from the close of competition.
Only one entry per person will go into the prize draw. No purchase is necessary.
Prize: Samsung Kit including:
1 x Samsung Galaxy S8
1 x Samsung Gear VR Headset
1 x Samsung Gear 360 (2017) Camera
1 x Samsung DeX Station
10. The winner will be required to confirm via email their UK postal address for delivery of the Prize. The Prize will be despatched to the address provided by the winner. If we are unable to make contact with the winner or they fail to confirm their address within 5 working days or do not comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner chosen at random.
11. The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is the standalone Samsung Kit only. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The winner agrees that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by the winner. We reserve the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, we reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering the Prize) by changing these terms and conditions. No communications will be entered into by us regarding this.
12. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
13. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
14. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
15. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
16. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
17. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.