1. No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw or prizes will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
2. In the event of unforeseen circumstances intu may withdraw or amend the event and promotion at any time without prior notice.
3. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
4. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
5. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
7. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
8. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
9. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
10. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
11. Provider of the prize: Sambro is the Provider of the Prize and make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
12. Promoter of the competition is intu Shopping Centres plc.
13. For more information and Frequently Asked Questions visit intu.co.uk/Easter