- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address
except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties.
- To enter you must download the intu app, play and complete the augmented reality game, and enter
your details for your chance to win. No purchase is necessary to play the game.
- When you enter your details on the submission form you opt-in to receive communications from
intu including newsletters, surveys or other marketing communications ("opt-in communications"). You can
change your mind at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any communication you receive from intu.
- The competition will open at 00.00 on 3rd April 2017 and close at 23.59 on 23rd April 2017.
- The winners will be selected at random and notified before 5pm on Friday 5th May 2017.
- Only one entry per person will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary
- The prize is a goody bag comprising the following:
- PAW Patrol Pup Pal (assortment of characters)
- Shimmer and Shine Bracelet
- Shimmer and Shine Doll (assortment of characters)
- Blaze Die Cast Vehicle (assortment of characters)
- Blaze Talking Vehicle (assortment of characters)
- Blaze Fired Up DVD
- Half Shell Heroes Talking Figure (assortment of characters)
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw or prizes will be paid other than as set
out in these terms and conditions.
- intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher
value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without
- The prize winners will be notifies by email Should the prize winner be unable to accept the
prize or not respond to intu within 5 days of notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable,
subject to availability and cannot be exchanged.Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not
subject to refund or exchange.
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial
activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and
voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or
- The decision of intu is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no
correspondence will be entered into. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost
- Entry to the prize draw must be made by the entrant, only at the entry site. Entries made by any
other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to
commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid
and disqualified form the prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process i prohibited.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry
void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
- The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw
closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that they may be required to take part in some
promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to
take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images
and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine
advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media
advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners),
leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us
of your image or footage in which you appear.
- Provider of the Prize: Nickelodeon is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or
warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability
to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
- By entering this prize draw you confirm you have read and accepted the terms above and our
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due
to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion
vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach the Promoter as a result
- Promoter of the competition is intu Shopping Centres plc (40 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BT)