Terms & conditions Dotcom
1. Offer is valid from 20th July 2018 – 30th September 2018
2. This offer is only available online at www.debenhams.com. Such promotion discounts are not valid for use as part of a purchase in Debenhams stores, or for telephone orders.
3. To claim your 10% discount online, visit www.debenhams.com and type the offer code in the promotional box once you have added the item(s) to your shopping basket.
4. This offer is also available on the Debenhams mobile site, iPad app, iPhone app and Android app.
5. Excludes Beauty, electricals, men’s toiletries. Fred Perry, Hammond & Co. Baker by Ted Baker, Home - Chasseur, Le Creuset, Simple Human, Joseph Joseph, Tempur, Scion, Bedeck, Kas, Harlequin. Kids - Levi, Converse, Silver Eight, Route 66, Crocs and Just Sheepskin. Toys - Lego, Sylvanian Families, Playmobil, Furby, Xeno, Teksta, My Friend Cayla, VTech Innotab, Leapfrog Leappad. Gift vouchers, gift cards, personalised wedding stationary, gift experiences, Debenhamsplus.com, Debenhamsplus.ie, Debenhamsflowers.com, debenhamscurtains.com and debenhamstailoredshirts.com.
6. All concessions are excluded.
7. Voucher/code cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotional code or account card offer and is not available for Debenhams staff.
8. This offer is not valid against the purchase of financial services, food services, cash, gift vouchers, giftcards or as payment of any outstanding balance on your Debenhams accounts or at Debenhamsplus.com, Debenhamsflowers.com and Debenhamsboxoffice.com.
9. Offer does not apply to delivery charges. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
10. Any refunds will take into account the discount.
11. Debenhams reserves the right to changes these terms and conditions on reasonable notice.
12. Promoter - Debenhams Retail PLC, registered office at 10 Brock Street, Regents Place, London, NW1 3FG, registered number 00083395.
13. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales.
14. Credit is provided by NewDay Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 7297722, registered office: Two Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 0638085 and is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (Ref no: 555318) for the provision of payment services. The retailer, Debenhams Retail Plc, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 0345088. Registered office: 10 Brock Street, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3FG. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00083395.