- Competition opens 08/03/2018 and closes 15/04/2018.
- Parents and guardians over 18 years old and a UK resident can register their details online at www.intu.co.uk/easter for the chance to win SLIMEFEST 2018 tickets in Blackpool on Monday 22nd October. Persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties are excluded.
- The competition will be drawn at random from all valid online entries. Only 1 entry is permitted per entrant. Multiple entries will be void and the entrant disqualified.
- There will be one (1) winner of the Competition (the “Winner”). The winner of the competition will be the first entry selected randomly by intu from all valid entries received between the opening and closing date.
- The Winner will receive tickets to SLIMEFEST on Monday 22nd October 2018 at 6:00pm (the “Event”) for a family of 4 comprising a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children aged 8 to 15, and to include:
- 4 x tickets to the Event comprising any combination of up to a maximum of 3 SLIME Pit tickets. One adult must have a seated ticket. Please note: children will be expected to stand for the approximate 90-minute experience if in the SLIME Pit.
- At least one guest must be a parent or guardian of the Winner and aged over 18. If the trip falls within a school term, prior written consent must be obtained from the relevant school(s) for the absence.
- 1 x Family Room at a minimum 3* hotel in Blackpool on Monday 22nd October 2018.
- The Winner and his/her guests must be available for the Event on Monday 22nd October 2018 and depart on 23rd October 2018 (subject to hotel check-out times). No alternative dates will be available.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not consist of anything other than that expressly set out above and no additional costs are included (including, without limitation, travel costs, spending money, food, drinks, mini bar, service charges etc.)
- As the Winner is under 18 years of age, at least one guest must be a parent or guardian of the Winner and aged over 18. If the trip falls within a school term, prior written consent must be obtained from the relevant school(s) for the absence.
- The winner will be drawn after the closing date.
- Nickelodeon reserves the right to choose an alternate Winner if: a Winner does not comply with these Terms or Nickelodeon has reasonable grounds for believing that a Winner has broken a rule contained in these Terms; or a Winner or their parent/guardian do not (i) agree to these Terms; (ii) want to receive the Prize; or (iii) give any consent as may be requested by Nickelodeon within 5 working days; or Nickelodeon cannot contact a Winner or a Winner does not respond to any requests from Nickelodeon for information (e.g. confirmation of their address) within 5 working days of such request.
1. No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw or prizes will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
2. In the event of unforeseen circumstances intu may withdraw or amend the event and promotion at any time without prior notice.
3. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
4. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
5. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
7. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
8. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
9. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
10. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
11. Provider of the prize: Nickelodeon is the Provider of the Prize and make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
12. Promoter of the competition is intu Shopping Centres plc.
13. For more information and Frequently Asked Questions visit intu.co.uk/Easter