If you wish to participate in the ‘win a £50 intu Gift Card with intu Pocket competition’, you must agree to these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
1. The competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over. Excluding employees and contractors, agents and service providers of Intu Properties plc (intu), their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. In order to enter the competition, entrants must download the app and sign up to intu Pocket. No minimum spend applies.
How to enter:
Download app here:
Sign up by 23:59 Monday 23 December 2019.
You will then be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 intu Gift Card
3. The competition opens on Tuesday 10 December 2019, and closes on Monday 23 December 2019.
4. The winners will receive one of five intu Gift Cards worth £50 each.
5. The competition is available to new intu Pocket members with no previous purchases or cashback, who download the app between Tuesday 10 December 2019 to Monday 23 December 2019.
6. intu reserves the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute. This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
7. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Returns will not be permitted for monetary reimbursement.
8. The prize winner will be selected at random and all reasonable efforts will be made to contact them via email by 17:00 Friday, 6 January 2020.
9. If the winner fails to respond, or declines to accept the prize, within 5 working days they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected at random.
10. No expenses incurred in connection with the sign-up bonus will be paid other than those set out in these terms and conditions.
11. The decision of intu is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a sign-bonus void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
14. The promoter of this competition is intu (IntuDigital Ltd, 40 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BT).