Teapigs Caffeine-free liquorice and peppermint tea temples 45g
Teapigs

Teapigs Caffeine-free liquorice and peppermint tea temples 45g

£5.59
Buy now from Selfridges&Co

About this product

What makes liquorice and mint so special? Well liquorice for a start has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, which is why Teapigs have blended pure liquorice root with whole peppermint leaves to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink.Liquorice and Peppermint tea temples 45gIngredientsLiquorice root (70%), peppermint leaves (30%)Allergen InformationFor allergens, please see ingredients in boldProduct ClaimsSuitable ForOvo Lacto VegetarianDiabeticsLactose IntolerenceOvo VegetarianVegansVegetarianNutritional InformationPortion Size 37.5 gEnergy kJ 4 per 100g / 2 Per PortionEnergy kcal 1.3 per 100gFat (g) 0.1 per 100gFat of which Saturated (g) 0.005 per 100gCarbohydrates (g) 0.29 per 100g / 0.1 Per PortionCarbohydrates of which Sugars (g) 0.076 per 100g / 0.0 Per PortionFibre (g) 0 per 100gProtein (g) 0.05 per 100gSalt (g) 0 per 100gStorage InformationStore in a cool, dry placeCountry of OriginChina