Compagnie de Provence - Delicate Hand Cream
Compagnie De Provence

Compagnie de Provence - Delicate Hand Cream

£17.00

About this product

Enriched with shea butter, olive oil & vitamin E, this Delicate hand cream is an effortless way to care for your hands. Its light texture wraps your hands in softness and comfort, while the notes of citrus and wood leave them delicately perfumed. What's more, the sleek, frosted glass blends into any interior scheme. Practical, yet stylish. Key features: * Hand cream * Fragrance: citrus notes, woody scent * Size: 300ml * Enriched with shea butter, olive oil & vitamin E * Wraps hands in softness and comfort * Delicately perfumed * Made with 95% natural products * Remaining 5% ensures the right preservation qualities