Compagnie de Provence - Cashmere Liquid Marseille Soap
Compagnie De Provence

Compagnie de Provence - Cashmere Liquid Marseille Soap

£16.00

About this product

Treat your hands with this Cashmere liquid soap. Blending copra oil and organic virgin olive oil, it cleanses the skin and leaves them delicately fragranced with its woody & spicy scent. Presented in a chic frosted glass bottle, it complements a wide range of bathroom interiors. Key features: * Liquid soap * Fragrance: woody & spicy notes * Size: 300ml * With copra oil and organic virgin olive oil * Cleanses the skin * Delicately fragranced * Made with 94.5% natural products * Remaining 5.5% ensures the right preservation qualities