THANK-YOU TEACHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS #BESTINCLASS
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties.
• Competition overview: We would like you to nominate your favourite teacher for the chance to win them a £50 intu Gift Card. Simply reply to the Facebook post [each centre insert post here]
• The prize is:
o 1 x £50 intu Gift Card
• Gift cards can only be used at intu centres – intu Braehead, intu Bromley, intu Broadmarsh intu Chapelfield, intu Derby, intu Eldon Square, intu Lakeside,intu Metrocentre, intu Merry Hill intu Milton Keynes, intu Potteries, intu Trafford Centre, intu Uxbridge, intu Victoria Centre & intu Watford. Gift cards cannot be transferred.
• The dates of the competition run from 1st July until the 17th July, the winners will be announced between 18th and 20th July .
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winners will be selected at random and notified by Facebook.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Potteries within 5 days of the notification date, intu Potteries reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from intu Potteries in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.(TBC)
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Potteries. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
intu provides additional support and customer service for our customers with dementia, their families and carers.
Following our drive to make our centres autism friendly, this year we are working towards becoming dementia friendly, using Dementia Action Week as an opportunity to raise awareness and create some dementia friendly activities.
Some of the activities we will be doing throughout the…Read more
Our corporate responsibility (CR) initiatives are closely tied to the successful running of our centres and help deliver operational excellence. Equipping staff to meet the needs of customers with autism or ensuring, via our skills programmes, that retailers can access a better-prepared talent pool of potential employees – these activities directly support the welcome our customers receive at our …Download
Shoppers can be assured that they’re in very safe hands when visiting intu Potteries in Stoke-on-Trent, as the team is celebrating the achievement of the Park Mark – Safer Parking Scheme award for 16 years running! Plus, they have been awarded Park Mark status for the surface car park adjacent to its leisure complex which includes 7 restaurants and a 9-screen cinema.
A Park Mark is awarded to…Read more